I can't believe it!!!

I didn't know that life here is so damn frustrating. Oh well, what do you expect? If you're studying then, you should expect loads of work from your respective course. It's just crazy. This semester was the craziest ever since I started school in 1993 when I was 7 year old. I have been bombarded with assignments from back to back. This is the hardest episodes of my life so far. Anyway, this semester hasn't finish yet. I still have another two missions to accomplish. One is my ALIN assignment and another one is examination for my media. Both of them fall on the same date. Is this what we call mission impossible? Haha....obviously I can. With help of the God. The date is no longer around the corner, I can see it now. It's on the 6th of June. Well...better be off now. Got to study and do the assignment at once.


Thanks for taking your time reading this post.

Comments

  1. oggy! sorry, i don't know how else could i get in touch with you, but hey, i've coincidentally deleted the message you sent me before i save your number, hence i have your's not! bummer, sorry! luckily i've linked you in my blog, the only means left to let you know that i've lost your number. mind text me back? sorry for the trouble! glad we met yesterday anyways! (:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A new teacher experience a new life!

Reminiscence

GLAD it's ALMOST OVER!