A new teacher experience a new life!

Salamm and Hello,

We meet again after so long that I haven't write anything here. I went to school today and I got a comment telling me that some people are backbiting me. I don't know who the persons are however, I don't give a damn about them. I really hate to say this but it must be said and people should know that If you have a problem with someone please tell that someone so that the problem is clarified.
I have no idea what I said that offended some people here in Perfect ( a very small town, far far away from civilization, ironically it's not perfect at all). I just can't bear it when got to know about it from other person, thank god I have some one who is kind to me. She told me about it and I am now cautious with whom am I going to talk to and how. I don't think I'll make friends with anyone from here anymore. I'll just keep everything to myself. It's better that way. Be with yourself. Play with yourself. Have no word with the others. I just don't understand. I know I am new. Why don't you guys tell me what is wrong and what is not? If you don't like people from the Peninsular of Malaysia, why not tell the Government of Malaysia so that the Peninsular people can just serve the Peninsular people and not in Borneo.
If i could I don't want to be sent here in this secluded place. But I got to be here to serve your children and the community here. I'm trying my best to help your children to be a human not animal. I'm trying to educate them. I'm trying my best now. MY BEST. Even though I sometimes feel down because of the remarks that the people are giving me (not to me, to other people, backbiting me).

I don't know. Now I've come to a conclusion that Never Ever be Friend with Other People that You Feel Would Threaten Your Well Being (even though you never thought that they'll do it).How sad. How sad. The people's mentality here is really backwards. Really saddened me. But don't worry. I'll try my best to EDUCATE YOUR CHILDREN!!!!

Damn you backbiters!!

Comments

  1. oh... ouji. it really hurts when you have no control over such situation.

    But please don't create a wall around yourself. Please allow yourself to get to know them better. The bad, and the goodness of them.

    and I understand it's easier said than done.

    Be strong. oh what am I saying. You already are Strong..

    ps: i loathe the backbiters too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you know u are doing the right thing, pay no heed to them. direct your energy to your efforts. don't invest your time and energy feeling bad about them but at the same time watch your back.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reminiscence

GLAD it's ALMOST OVER!