Misery in you

Life is something that you want to forget about

It is like the mountain that has been long stand

Awaits till the day of chastisement,

To be flown and crushed by falling sky

Why am I being like this?

Why are you being like that?

Human heart diseases is like wildfire spreading in inane

Black in the deep where only red can be seen

Red covered the black that we can’t see

Killing the other pure hearts that are trying

Trying very hard to improve,

Trying very hard to change,

This day you had shown me,

You are nothing compared to other people

We are swimming in the same ocean,

You are not the same as I am,

Shark you maybe and tuna I maybe,

You may be a shark but still you can’t make me gone

Alive and surviving the vast ocean

Ocean that is deep till there is part we can’t see

I now realised, I now myself, I need not to be you.

Ahmad Fauzi bin Mohamad Ali

4th May 2007

Autumn 2007 in New Zealand

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new teacher experience a new life!

Reminiscence

GLAD it's ALMOST OVER!