Bitter Experience in NZ


I have something to say about a car rental company that really bad in handling customers and racist as I called it. 

It happened on my trip in New Zealand South Island at Picton. As I disembarked from Interislander ferry I head out to the place where I had made a booking through the internet. The place is called Ace Rental Cars. I went to the place and I was the only customer at that time. I went to the very senior lady who happened to be a clerk there. Oh, don't ask me about the lady. She doesn't even have a computer skill I can say cause she can't even use a mouse. She just type in and asked me why that doesn't come out? "Oh well, of course it didn't come out, You didn't click on the BOX"

I don't want to talk about her but I want to talk about her service there. When she was serving me, she asked me to pay the rest of the balance when I booked online. I tried to pay using my credit card but it was declined. I didn't know what had happened at that time and I paid using debit card instead. It worked. This is the part where I call racist. She had not finished serving me and give the car that I suppose to get, she call the person oh he's white in particular to serve. She finished him first and let me waited for almost half and hour. Plus his car (the one that the white person wanted to hire) was driven to the store. After that she came to me and gave a key. 

Did you know what she said to me? Please take your car at the parking lot. What the fuck? The white man got his car right in front of the shop and why the hell that I had to take it by myself?  Hey, that's not it. The parking lot is damn far from the shop. It is about 500 meters from the shop. I had to get the car and drive it to the shop and get it checked before I could depart to enjoy my holiday. That is suck!!! Don't you think so? 

I don't think that I want to suggest you guys to get rental car from Ace Rental Cars.  It is really suck. I don't know about other places. But if you want to hire a car I suggest you to go to Able rental. It's the best so far. I rented cars from it ever since. 

I hate Ace Rental Cars cause 
  • it's not customers friendly.
  • It's racist (serve white first then Asian like me)
  • I had to take the car (i don't mind if the car is parked near but it's 500 meters)
  • prejudice towards Asian as if I don't have money to pay any damage to their cars. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A new teacher experience a new life!

Reminiscence

GLAD it's ALMOST OVER!