Sociolinguistics at VUW

Sociolinguistics

I'm just soo busy and stressed out lately. I have no idea that being a student is so frustrating. I just completed my Socioinguistics assignment and handed it in yesterday. It was a relief after a hard work that I put on it. Not sure what I'll get though, hopefully colourful result. Ah well, let's not talk about sociolinguistics. It's boring as hell. I have no idea why it is a compulsory subject for me. It has nothing to do with teaching English. I just have to bear with it until then end of this semester and done. No more sociolinguistics. Do not get me wrong. I love linguistics, just that this sociolinguistics is too narrow in contexts. Not really what I was expected from it before I enrolled. However, I love other linguistics courses that I took last trimester (Early Words and Interpersonal Communication). The end of it Till I write again (hard for me to write something) ps: I'm also frustrated cause I don't get to go out often now. Well, it's almost the end of trimester (just like semester, only this Uni want to be freaking weird or shall I say unique).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new teacher experience a new life!

Reminiscence

GLAD it's ALMOST OVER!