Rudeness of Nandos Wellington City Staffs

This is my real experience there at this particular Nando's. When I was eating there with my mates. When I have ordered my food

  1. I couldn't believe my experience there at this Nando's. Their service is totally rude and very embarrassing to me. Can you imagine, while you are eating at a table and all of a sudden come a waiter asking you to leave the table because they want to reserve it for someone else.
  2. This exactly happened to me when I was eating there with my mates. We ordered as usual and went to a table and waited there with my other friends. We got our food as usual at that table and started eating.
  3. Then came from out of nowhere, a waiter, asked us to leave the table saying that the table was reserved. Since when the table was reserved? If it was, they should have placed a sign saying that it was. But as far as I knew and I know that my eyes can still see clearly without any vague impression that there was No Sign saying that the table was reserved!

The waiter said something like this, "I'm sorry, this table is reserve at 7.30, please move to other place". He said that to us while we were there as early as 7.10 without even getting us another table. We came there first, and sat at that table because there was no sign of reservation on it. We were just trying to enjoy our decent meal. How rude could that be? tell me?

This was totally a rude manner to deal with customers. Are we less important than the one they were going to give the table to? or Do they pay more money than we do? or Are they racist towards us, Malaysians? To make matter worse, we ate at other place and we finished it around 8.10pm and I see no single entity having the table that they had reserved at 7.30pm. What went wrong?

OK! I'll leave it all up to you to judge on their attitude towards their own customers. I will never ever go to that place again. Never! I might as well send this to Dominon Post so that others can read it. We were embarrassed by it because other customers were looking at us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new teacher experience a new life!

Reminiscence

GLAD it's ALMOST OVER!