After A LOOOOONG SEMESTER - Here IS another Post!

Kampung Baru Kuala Lumpur
Kampung Baru Kuala Lumpur

Again, I do not know much to talk about so I want to talk about the experience that I had when I was at Kampung Baru, KL. I wanted to eat somewhere far a way from where I live because it's boring to eat at Mamak and they are not so hygienic. Haha.. It’s funny that I said that Mamak stalls are not hygienic at all.

Oh well, number one thing that I really hate is that it’s really difficult to find car parking space there because the place is not built to accommodate any transport years ago. I have no idea when Kg. Baru is established though. I went around and around the same place just to find a parking space and I could believe it that. Then I found a parking space but it was parallel and I was freaking out. :P I was not good in parking parallely. So I kina causing this small traffic congestion at the road. Another major problem was the road is too narrow and it can exactly fit 2 cars.

After a terrible and exhausting parking experience, I went to find warung makanan. Huhu.. It's food outlet haha.. I couldn't find and interesting place to eat because all of the place seemed so not appetising. Then after we strolled around and people are watching. (Ah.. well, these Malaysians really like staring and looking at people as if the people are just landed aliens). adn we couldn't find a good spot to eat, suddenly I remembered about one famous place to eat - Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa. Oh, sounds so great yeah and it would be great to fill up your stomach there eh. But NOoOOOooooooooOOOOOoOOOoo!!!! Don't ever eat at that place!!!


That place is so dirty and it's smelly too. I couldn't believe it that the place doesn't have a proper sewage treatment plant. When I say proper I mean that they don't have any!!! At least I think so... they just channel the sewage to the main drain in front of their property and it's smelly and above them (the drain) you sit there and eat... a la alfresco. yeah alfresco. And you started to smell the shit and whatever funking smells that your nose can smell.. I wished that my nose was blocked on that night. It was so terrible and I was about to puke my it didn't happen.


So, I will not going to eat at the place anymore. Ever and ever. It's just a stupid place to eat. If you want to die of diarrhoea. Thank god nothing happened to me though. :~

Comments

  1. Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa?? Sounds real familiar. Lol the name sounds so impressive but the place turned out to be a disaster...

    William

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A new teacher experience a new life!

Reminiscence

GLAD it's ALMOST OVER!