I just write whatever I feel like writing. I also copy some other information from websites with references of course.
Photos that tell its own stories
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Burung Belatuk! Cantik sebenarnyer. :) Ini Buah Durian. Sky at my house Bunga Kertas Bunga Kertas yang cantik. So, these photos are taken around my house and my durian orchard of course. :P I have nothing in mind at the moment and I just want to show my 'interesting' photos.
First of all.. this is a story... this has nothing to do with anything... I made it up. For fun sake. So if you'd like to read just read it... or maybe send the add to someone else to read it.. should be noise.. Huwawahaha... >:) evil laughing .. Wow what a drag... I couldn't believe it that I survive the whole semester in IPBA. Yes. IPBA. The organisation that doesn't know how to organise themselves. Yes they don't. I'm not a kind of person who likes to blaber about something that doesn't actually exist (okay okay... u got me... I know I talk about aliens) but this time lets make a story of IPBA. Oh by the way, I think you don't know what IPBA is.. it's an acronym for International Pressurisation of Boys (also Girls) Academy. So where shall I start? Ok ok.. lets start with the first day I came to the place after years being in overseas. Ok.. I know that Malaysia is a third world country but this place called IPBA doesn't look like any third world...
OK here is the deal. I recently heard someone said to me (not directly, covertly I may say) that laptop consumes more energy than a desktop. So, that really made me feels sick of the deceit. Hence, I made a little research about which saves more energy? Here there are some facts about desktop vs. laptops. 1. Comparing the 30W for a powerful notebook (including LCD screen) with the 120W desktop PC plus the 80 W CRT screen, savings could really be up to 80%. And even in the notebooks intended as 'desktop replacement', with a larger screen (up to 16-17") and less aggressive power management settings, the savings are still well over 50%. ( http://www.eu-energystar.org/en/en_022p.shtml ) 2. If you are considering buying a new computer, you may want to keep in mind that a laptop consumes significantly less power than a desktop, with 50% to 80% energy savings over a desktop (depending on model). 3. In areas with blackouts and power-surges the notebook (batteries included) could s...
I had a road trip to cover my tour in New Zealand. I travelled in the North Island last year and this year, I thought why not I travel in the South. Oh well I did cover the South Island, from Picton to Picton. I travelled to all the cities in the East Coast and All the Cities in the West Coast. Here is the stories and what I did. Actually before you read, I was in a budget so I didn't do many expensive activities that could kill you (lit erally kill you) like bungy, sky diving or rafting. lol. I didn't feel like doing all the things because I prefer to see the sceneries and enjoy the ambiance. The Starting Point Everything started at Wellington when I took the ferr y to Picton. The ferry fee was NZD52 from Wellington to Picton. It was an awesome journey because the weather was fine. I was lucky about it or else I would easily get sick in a voyage.In the ferry,I went to the top deck to see the view from it. There are many islands because the ferry went through a sound to ...
i miss the durians.. oww
ReplyDeletenih mesti kau dah bosan kat rumah tahap apa dah...hehe.
ReplyDeleteBRING ME SOME DURIANS!!!!
-William-