The Day You Went Away



This is a song for the girls that I am going to miss and I am missing at the moment. I really enjoyed teaching the girls and they were really nice to me. I was touched by the gifts and things that they said in their cards and some of them even made it themselves and they were being really creative.

I saw the video that form 2E made for me. It was really sad. I wish I had never have to leave them and wanting to teach them better and try to educate them better as well. However, life is like that. In life there are meetings and people should never say good bye instead people would always say SEE YOU AGAIN for there is still hope that we can meet again. I never thought that I’d love the school. I received so many gifts from you girls.

Thank you so much for giving me great gifts and your words on your cards really touched my heart. I was almost broke into tears when I was about to leave you girls but I didn’t want to do such thing. It was really hard for me to start the engine and to drive away from the memorable place. When I was first stepped into the school I was really scared because everyone of you were girls and it would be weird to be in all girl school. But, after a while the students had shown a good respect over me and they greeted me whenever they saw me and I was happy to be there.

I know that one and every girl are very respectful to me and to other teachers as well in the school. I know and I hear that the school is very good and serene as well. Though there were glitches when I was there during my practicum such as changing of class from 2M to 2E and 2T. However, it didn’t stop me for being an ardent teacher and I believed that everyone has help me achieved good results in my observations. I was glad. Besides, I am sorry for not being a really good teacher in the school. I have tried my best to accommodate each and every one of you in the school. I am a human being and I am sure there are imperfections from my teachings, the good comes from the God and the bad comes from a humble servant of God, me. I really want to see you all to be successful in life later. I know that every one of you has the potential to shine and glint in your life. One thing that I want you to know, try to be the best of the people in the world and don’t really be yourself for yourself could be ugly. Be a better person. Oh well, I love you girls. Thanks for being great during my occupation in the school. :) I’m glad that I met you girls. :) IMG_6712 IMG_6736IMG_6675

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new teacher experience a new life!

Reminiscence

GLAD it's ALMOST OVER!