Really Traditional Massage (Mystical)

After I have been feeling painful shoulder and joins especially around ankles and soars almost everyday, I decided to ask my friend, an ustazah to find me a person who can help with the massage. She found a person who is a 'bidan', a person who usually massage a pregnant women if anything happens to their carriage. However, the bidan wasn't available and couldn't be reached via phone so she cancelled it and ask Agustina Oskar to find a person for me. Well, here the story starts.

I went to see Agustina today (17 january 2011) to take me to see the Pakcik. I don't know the pakcik's name for I forgot to ask him. Haha...Along the way, we stopped by to get two boxes of cigarrets for the pakcik cause he asked for it. After we arrived at the place we had to brave through a palm oil plantation in the pitch black night. We had to go through the dark palm oil plantation with a cellphone torchlight, it was not very bright for us to see what was coming. I couldn't use my phone for a torchlight for it doesn't have that kind of function. I never walked in the dark night in a palm oil plantation before and it was scary for you couldn't see anything and you didn't know where you were heading to. Thanks to Agus, she was the one who knew the place and we just followed from behind.

After 5 to 10 minutes, we arrived at a brightly lit wooden house. It is elevated about 5 feet above the ground and surrounded by dogs. We were taken aback for the dogs were barking at us and gave me a jump and ran behind Agus. It was kind of funny for Irmaz was doing the same as well. Irmaz and I were afraid of the dogs because it looked really fierce and sort of aggressive. The dogs tried to bit us but we made it into the house without being bitten by the dogs. After we got into the house, there were three people there two men and a woman. The pakcik is there sipping his black coffee and I shook his cold brown hand. We talked for awhile about how I got the pain and how often it occurred. Then after than he asked for a 'kemenyan' a kind of incence or benzoin as well as some candles. I didn't know why he asked for such things, he also wanted Agus to write down my name on a piece of paper. Well, we didn't have candles and benzoin and the ritual couldn't proceed. However, he did put some coconut oil on some parts of my body like my palms, head, my back, heels and he recited something very softly till no one could actually hear what he was mumbling about. Then this was the best part, he said that was going through three phrases. The first and second stages are complete and now I am in my third stage. He said if all the stages completed, I could become paralyzed. Well, he says, I just have to get some help with anyone that can help me resolve the issue in my body. I don't know what else to do but to continue the process of healing me from getting any paralysis. I don't want that to happen to me. So "apo den nk buek nih?"... huhu... I have to come again tomorrow night for the next process. I'll let you know later. - To be continued.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new teacher experience a new life!

Reminiscence

GLAD it's ALMOST OVER!